A quick soundtrack I've made.

Guest JeZuzzz

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

First, this sounds really cool, i really like it. I think I have listened to it about 20 times :-P.

The one thing that does not sound right to me is when the percussion comes in at about 50s. Each snare hit is a triplet/roll which I feel takes away from the beautiful sound you have going on. Maybe make one hit a single and every other hit a triplet/roll and or all singles? I dunno, it just seems to draw the attention away from your score. The rest of the percussion sounds good. Overall very very nice piece :)

Guest Hornet117
What LtGeneral said...maybe make the first a triple and the other single? Other than that just make it longer! I hate having to re-start a good track over and over. ;) Pretty awesome!

Guest JeZuzzz

Thanks for the suggestions, Sir and Sgt. I've made the snare the first 3 times a single, and at every fourth time a triplet, which sounds better I think!

Also, I'll finish this soundtrack as a full one, so you'll have more joy from the song :)

Guest JeZuzzz
Talented Pvt! I could never make something like that, lol :P

Haha well thank you, SFC. I've been producing music for like 6 years so yeah, it needs some experience. :)

Guest REDF1GHTER
awesome job on your productions Pvt., i really like this genre's of music, would love to hear the full tracks. especially drop the bass

Archived