Sharp's Tour Around that Big Thing in the Ocean

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Oh yes Unknown Soldiers. I'm coming to 'murica!

I'm playing to take 2 months off and save around $9000 to come over and visit as much as I can so I need suggestions of where to go!

My interests for the trip are as follows.

- Try new things.

- Do some photography

- Meet clan members

- Learn something new

- Be inspired

- Be entertained

- Have a great time

Any suggestions would be appreciated and if you so want to meet me for a day or a weekend then during booking I will arrange something with you.

This isn't happening until next year but I still need to plan ahead!

Guest Jinxy
Come see Capt.BlackTulip and myself and we'll show you the best of the Pacific Northwest. Lots of pictures will be taken.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Definitely stop by Colorado. We have plenty of mountains and it's just a beautiful place here. We're also a mile high!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
You could always visit Salt Lake City and I can let you handle freedom and shoot freedom at some targets..'Murica ;)

Guest RET.2ndLt.Incog=US=
You could always visit Salt Lake City and I can let you handle freedom and shoot freedom at some targets..'Murica ;)

How many freedoms per minute are we talking, Sir?

Guest RET.SFC.MissM4yhem=US=
Boston is awesome, Sergeant. I heard they dumped a bunch of tea in the bay one time...

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
Come to San Diego, I'll show you how Marines have fun. In all honesty, go to Washington DC and see the monuments, go to New York City and see Lady Liberty and the Twin Towers Memorial, South Dakota for Mount Rushmore etc.

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
More than welcome here in San Antonio, Texas. We have history (the alamo) good food and beer. You time it right and Buckshot is in town as well once a week. :)

Guest cepwin

Staff Sargent, there's such variety. For photography there are some beautiful national parks, Yosemite, Yellowstone, and smaller parks. There's also amazing urban photography that you can take in New York, Washington DC (monuments), San Francisco. Near San Francisco is wine country. There are also beaches on both the East and West coast if you're a beach person. In my area are civil war battle fields (there is Manasses Battlefield Park http://www.nps.gov/mana/index.htm.) Also Mount Vernon was an interesting visit....Washington's house is fairly small but the grounds are beautiful. Depending on your tastes and when you're coming you might enjoy going to a Baseball or American Football match (although tix are not cheap.) If you want to just watch fun baseball try a minor league park...the Saint Paul (MN) Saints are a harder ticket than the Twins. Of course there are museums. In DC there is the Smithsonian and related museums, National Holocost Museum. The Air and Space Museums (in DC and by Dulles airport) is a lot of fun..the space shuttle is housed in Dulles. In NYC there are also tons of Museums (Museum of Modern Art, Guggenheim, etc.) If you're going to be in the DC area I live not far from Dulles airport.

Hope this helps!

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Don't come to Tennessee, I'd be happy to see ya but cannot in good faith ask you to come to this state.

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
Yup, I'm everywhere but my dwelling of doom-like consequences is in Phoenix, AZ...PS we have the Grand Canyon and some pretty cacti to look at.

Archived