difficulty navigating

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

So, its extremely difficult to nagivate though the clan website on a mobile device, things overlap other things and has been a ongoing issue. Im trying to stay as actively engaged in clan activities whilst being deployed overseas, any help is greatly welcomed. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

Tapatalk is a possibility to browse the forums in a native app-like interface. The only downside is the cost. If you're on the fence about buying an app to view the forums, then by all means, don't buy it.

Otherwise, I totally recognize and sympathize with your issues. It's just the way the homepage is set up. The forums themselves should be displaying pretty well on your mobile device, but the homepage isn't well suited for a display of that size. It would take work from Engineering Projects Division to fix those issues because the homepage has some unintended overlapping. There are also a few other bugs present that are unintended like the navigation menu not folding out on the homepage.

Guest REDF1GHTER

Sgt. i use tapatalk to browse the forum on a daily basis. i pay no fees for it, im using it on android

not sure how it will aply in other countrys, but here in mexico is free.

just saying.

Thanks gents, well when I try to go to the forum page to view forums, it says "optional page" and constantly refreshes. I'll buy the app hopefully it'll make ends meat while I'm still out here haha. Miss all of you!

Aye sir, I will. I was promoted to Corporal today! Our MSgt took photos so I'll try and get those later, so I can share with you all.

Finally a real Non-Commissioned Officer :D

Archived