Quick Message

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Hey US Family!

Just some thoughts and something personal I wanted to share with you all.

The other day I reached 6 months in the clan and I just wanted to say thank you. You guys are like a second family to me. I've had great fun with all of you and I've spoken and played with almost everyone in the clan, each person being unique and interesting. I know I push some peoples buttons (SSG.CenturionOne) with my mannerisms and my sniper rifle and I thank you for putting up with it!

This community means a lot to me and if I didn't feel like it was worth it, I wouldn't still be here and staying up until 4am on a weekend playing and talking with you guys.

Those are some thoughts I had, now a personal fact. Some of you may know this but a few years ago I lost my Dad to leukaemia. Sucks, I know, but I've have kind of gotten over the general fact. But coming up is his birthday and his anniversary of him being diagnosed so I will be feeling kinda... (insert negative descriptive word here which is against regs) so I may not seem myself from time to time as expected. All I ask is that I am treated as normal and that it isn't pointed out. If I want to be alone or anything like that I will request it or be hiding in the office. I bit of communication and though of how I am in a poke is always lovely but not expected. I just want you guys to know what is going on in my life and to be expecting.

Anyways, thats all I had to say. I don't usually do this sort of stuff but bollocks to it! Thanks again guys! Much love and all that jazz.

SSgt.Sharpz

A man of many talents

Guest Hornet117
Love you buddy, you know me...I'm the ultimate nice guy so if you ever feel the need to unload feel free. ;)

Guest StealthF117
Same here, you can unload that rifle into my head. Oh wait you do that anyway. We always enjoy talking to you SSgt. You're an excellent marksman and an awesome all around guy.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

SSgt,

It's stuff like this that makes this community what it is. At times it's taxing but there really is something special here that is hard to find in an online community.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

It nice to hear how much you love it here, SSgt!

I am sorry about your father, no one should have to lose a father that young.

But anyway, you made a nice sentiment about this clan and i really appreciate your thoughts and feeling :)

Now lets go snipe :P

Archived