Abusive Admin :/

Guest JCRules

Guest JCRules

Hello,

I'm sorry to have to do this, but today (4/30/14 ~10:30 CST) on the =US= HC Locker/Metro server an admin named "Darmine-US-" was bullying players in chat. Which happens, I know, and isn't a big deal. However when I asked him not to talk about Jesus he asked me "were you there?" implying that I couldn't know He was real unless I saw Him personally. I said "Yes", which I know was a white lie but I was very upset. He told me that he would kick me if I "lied" again. I told him Jesus was real.

He then said something obscene about the sexuality of Jesus :/ I know he was just trying to make me upset, but I still had a hard time letting this go. I got kicked, I rejoined and didn't say anything, got kicked for "tk", rejoined then banned for "no respect".

I have already reported this to EA/Dice but I frankly wouldn't think they'd do a thing or could even if they did care. I thought I'd just let you know in case that's something you guys cared about. If not, sorry to waste your time.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

No.

If you're STi322, then you're a troll. Don't come on here accusing us of poor admin. We'll ban you from here, too, if you want. Here's the full chat transcript from our server for anyone who wants to see. You're an instigator, you outright lie about what happened, and you deserve what you got.

**LANGUAGE DISCLAIMER (NSFW) **

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QdRuo1Nrrn-C3fDO5UOW93e1JFSEEpXWozgq9ZtSMqE/edit?usp=sharing

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Thought something was up ... The GEN never does something like that without justification. The clan and it's members mean to much.

Guest SlayDriver
That whole exchange was just silly. Sometimes folks just want drama... AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT

Guest StealthF117

I was there, this kid is absurd. Clearly just a child needing attention. I'd recommend just banning him now. He was highly vulgar with references to Jesus. Just an outright troublemaker.

The Generals gave him and his buddy more than enough warnings and patience before banning them. Now he just wants more attention cause he can't get on our server.

You hit the nail on the head COL and do have the right chat and person.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Hello,

I'm sorry to have to do this, but today (4/30/14 ~10:30 CST) on the =US= HC Locker/Metro server an admin named "Darmine-US-" was bullying players in chat. Which happens, I know, and isn't a big deal. However when I asked him not to talk about Jesus he asked me "were you there?" implying that I couldn't know He was real unless I saw Him personally. I said "Yes", which I know was a white lie but I was very upset. He told me that he would kick me if I "lied" again. I told him Jesus was real.

He then said something obscene about the sexuality of Jesus :/ I know he was just trying to make me upset, but I still had a hard time letting this go. I got kicked, I rejoined and didn't say anything, got kicked for "tk", rejoined then banned for "no respect".

I have already reported this to EA/Dice but I frankly wouldn't think they'd do a thing or could even if they did care. I thought I'd just let you know in case that's something you guys cared about. If not, sorry to waste your time.

I think the only thing correct about your post is I kicked you twice then banned you and your cronies. I think its amazing you have the guts to come here and try and be a victim. Ill make it real simple for you, probably the most easiest way I can get you as, well, a 12 year old to understand. If you come into my house and my rules are not to cuss, show respect to other ppl and especially my family or you will be asked to leave. I promise in real life you would not break my rules. These servers are paid by us, which we have rules that all must follow while on our server(in our house) you break them you get kicked you continue to talk back or TK intentional (throw a grenade at my feet with no enemy around) for being kicked you get banned. Really simple concept, and that thing about Jesus, well that's between you and him.

Archived