Best decision ever

Guest Ret.1stSgt.Bwa=US=

Guest Ret.1stSgt.Bwa=US=

Hello clanmates,

I just want everyone to know I am in class right now. Usually not a good thing right? Well I am a 30 year old student currently watching Archer on a projector, while using a 10k computer setup to draw doodles directly on my monitor. BEST carrier decision ever!!!

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Sgt,

I remember when i did lab support at my uni.

I was reformatting a lab and and was watching the Big Lebowski on the project as I was going through formatting all the machines.

The Dean of the engineering department came into the lab with a small tour group of prospective parents and students...during Walters bowling alley "am i the only one who *cursing* cares about the rules" scene.

Suffice to say I didn't have that job the following week.

But watching the Big Lebowski on a 250 inch screen was totally worth it.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
You guys are nuts lol. I am taking in the sun and surf in southern FL.

Don't get me wrong LCpl, I love the sun (and absolutely love the ocean) but for as not-fair complexioned as I am, I burn like alcohol soaked cotton balls.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Wait, we still have a sun? Huh.. who knew.. I guess that's what happens when you go from one windowless tech support job to another lol.

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

Capt.Shadowops: This is what I love the ocean too. But I add my Black Label. These pictures are from east area in Puerto Rico. The most beautiful area. With phosphorescent lagoon, Beaches, Boat, Hotel, golf, Kayak and extremely good food.

http://i.imgur.com/NKXgyVY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/4J4z8ZP.jpg

Guest StealthF117
Don't get me wrong LCpl, I love the sun (and absolutely love the ocean) but for as not-fair complexioned as I am, I burn like alcohol soaked cotton balls.

Several in my family got scorched in the first day. Fair complexion. Straight to urgent care. I stay in the water, dark complexion, no burn.

Archived