Teamspeak Problems

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

So this started about 13 hours ago. I was on teamspeak and I then got disconnected and it has failed to connect me ever since.

<22:11:45> Trying to resolve hostname unkso.teamspeak3.com

<22:11:45> Trying to connect to server on unkso.teamspeak3.com

<22:11:50> Failed to connect to server

I've retyped all the TS info. I have reinstalled the software. I'm connected to the internet and it works fine on my Mac.

Can anyone help?

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Hey SrA,

I've had this issue in the past. Sometimes TS would connect and sometimes it wouldn't, or it would disconnect me. I didn't do anything to try and fix it because I searched online and none of the solutions worked for me. It seemed to have fixed itself about 24 hours later. I just suffered through it. I hope you don't have to do the same though... Hopefully someone will reply with a solution :)

Sorry i couldn't be of more help though :(

Guest Cidvond
So this started about 13 hours ago. I was on teamspeak and I then got disconnected and it has failed to connect me ever since.

<22:11:45> Trying to resolve hostname unkso.teamspeak3.com

<22:11:45> Trying to connect to server on unkso.teamspeak3.com

<22:11:50> Failed to connect to server

I've retyped all the TS info. I have reinstalled the software. I'm connected to the internet and it works fine on my Mac.

Can anyone help?

Hi SrA.Sharpz,

I have ran into this before. A lot of times what I have seen the IP changes for the domain name has changed and is not updating in the router's tables. Most of the time you have to wait for the router's tables to refresh or try reseting your router.

Let me know if that helps at all!

Guest StealthF117
The problem I have a lot is it throws me into someone else's teamspeak. Either I got the credentials wrong or it just randomly decides to throw me somewhere else. But I don't think I've seen the problem you've mentioned.

Archived