So.... I am bored and at work.

Guest B0nd

I dont know about you all but I am bored. I work graveyard shift and to be honest it is 1130pm here and yep. For all you late shift people please reply.

Guest RhinoTech

If you could have any super power and be the only one in the world with one, and it could only be one (ex. Can't say "superman" because he can fly, laser eyes, invincible) what would it be? You would wake up the next day and nothing would be different except that now you have that power. Also, consider the power and it's "consequences" (ex. wish to fly, can't fly very fast without proper gear because our bodies can't handle certain speeds, also if you crash then all normal physics apply). Like I said, the only thing different in the world would be your new power.

Please include the power & a brief scenario of how'd you'd use it.

Honestly I couldnt have a super power, I cant even hold a girlfriend, what makes you think my superpowers want stick around. lol. all joking aside I wouldnt want a superpower. to much responsibility and if i had one there would be uncle Ben looking up at me.... Adam.... come closer i dont have much time..... why didnt you paint the kitchen with me?...... gasp!

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
What was the last thing you spent $100+ on?

(other than bills)

My girlfriend, Sir. Although sometimes I feel like it is paying bills because it's on such a regular basis :p

Archived