TS Connection Problems.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Is anyone else getting disconnected and not able to connect to TeamSpeak lately?

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't and when it doesn't i get this message:

"<23:12:06> Trying to resolve hostname unkso.teamspeak3.com

<23:12:06> Trying to connect to server on unkso.teamspeak3.com

<23:12:11> Failed to connect to server"

All my info is right, and i tried to look up a solution online, but all i could find was that it might be my router/connection to the TS server.

Solution anyone?

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Roger that, sir. However, would this maintenance only effect a few people at a time? or would it go down for everyone at once? I was on TS in a match for Team SORT and my TS went down while others remained in it. Is it possible that it just could effect me or is my problem different than some down time on the TS?

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
Due to hardware upgrades by our host it could affect certain areas and ISPs. I had issues the other day as well but i know some of my men didn't. The maintenance window for this should be closed now so if any problems persist after this time post back up here.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Due to hardware upgrades by our host it could affect certain areas and ISPs. I had issues the other day as well but i know some of my men didn't. The maintenance window for this should be closed now so if any problems persist after this time post back up here.

Roger that, sir. Thank you.

Archived