Its a sad day...

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
The meeting recordings from before 2010 are no longer available. They worked a few months ago when I last went through them...4+ years of clan meeting history is now gone, I hope you all had a chance to listen to at least a few of the old recordings.

Guest RhinoTech

NO LTC! You could never understand our pain! The gods have struck our recordings from existence and now my attempt to create a song with WO1.TheivingSix's voice via those recordings is now extinguished like the squelching of the fire in my heart. Oh cruel fates, let my dying heart sing the woeful notes of despair and be forever immortalized like the stone tears of Niobe.

Should the recording's be resurrected 3 days hence, I shall perform an interpretive celebratory dance to commemorate the joyous occasion.

Guest Halabrad
NO LTC! You could never understand our pain! The gods have struck our recordings from existence and now my attempt to create a song with WO1.TheivingSix's voice via those recordings is now extinguished like the squelching of the fire in my heart. Oh cruel fates, let my dying heart sing the woeful notes of despair and be forever immortalized like the stone tears of Niobe.

Should the recording's be resurrected 3 days hence, I shall perform an interpretive celebratory dance to commemorate the joyous occasion.

yes.

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Lawls, Cpl.

Archived