Titanfall

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=

Guest Battl3Hard3nd

Hey SN.Sharp,

From the previews I've seen it looks really cool. I like that you can be both a ground pounder or in a mech suit. From the actual gameplay footage it looks like even though you may be in a mech suit you can still be taken down by foot soldiers. It looks well balanced in other words. I wonder how the campaign will be?! I haven't seen much on that. I think I will pick it up but only after I've talked to some people who can tell me it's worth it.

Guest CW4.Sharpz=US=
The campaign will me played through the multiplayer. There is no singleplayer in this game, I am under the impression that extra missions to push a story are given to teams or individual players.

Guest PresDeeJus
I can't wait to check this one out! It looks like the first truly original shooter in awhile. The mechanics look so fun and I hear it uses the same hit detection system as CS:GO which is known to be one of the best. So I am excited!

Guest CI3arrage
Just watched the E3 demo because i had never even heard of this game. All i can say is damn that game looks good, i will be keeping an eye on this title.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

I was excited but am a little dissapointed that it is only 6v6.

There will be up to 50 combatants on the field but all but 12 will be AI controlled.

It is possible for each person to have a titan in AI mode as well so thats 24 player based entities meaning there are 24 Ai controlled softies. They did this in order to provide fodder for less experienced players which i think is not that great.

I personally hate bots, hate em hate em hate em. So for me this is almost a killer. I understand not allowing 50 titans in a match but they should allow the othe non-titan softies to be player controlled as well. Implement some kind of system where you either earn a titan or are selected for one or something, don't just throw a bunch of AI in.

Idk, maybe its just my hatred of bots but I don't know that i'll be picking this up now.

Guest Hornet117
Aw yeah i can understand why bots would frustrate you sir, I might hold of on it for a while and see what other people think of it. I did not know about the bots. :/

Archived