Clan wide Practice (24July09)

Guest BG.Darmine

Guest BG.Darmine
Alright this practice will be after the general meeting and in Arma 2. We will play on the evolution mod with fast rank increase, so we can have air support for the second city. Depending on how many people show we will need the following: One Harrier Bomber pilot One A-10 pilot One transport pilot/Attack helicopter (May include the other pilots above depending on need) 1 Squad of 6-8. If we have six will do one squad leader for that squad. If we can muster eight people, we will do to squads of four. Strategy's will be worked out before we begin insertion. Commanders will have a short briefing with me, on possible route's into the hostile citys. If there is no commander present I will need the XO or Senoir NCO's to step in. [COLOR='Red']NO one is to go in like rambo. We WILL work as a team no questions.[/COLOR] Air coordination's and communications for air support will be used. [COLOR='Orange']Anyone can call in air support. [/COLOR]Call signs(Air support only) will be assigned before we begin our convoy to the first hostile town. TS will be used in the correct manner. Whispers will be set up for each squad and Air support units. [COLOR='Orange']Our Primary missions are: 1. Eliminate any Anti-Air.(So we can have air support sooner. If it is to hard to do, then air support units will be given the task.) 2. Destroy any enemy communications 3. Capture the Officer, so we can interrogate him. ;) 3. Eliminate all other enemy's in the area.[/COLOR] If you are going to be here for this action packed practice and really want to learn true team play. [COLOR='Orange']Sign up below.[/COLOR] If you sign up below I will expect you there, unless I get a pm from your NCO or Commander stating you cannot make it.

[quote='CMC.Suls=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=51947#post51947']For anyone who doesn't have Arma, we will be playing PR as well. :)[/QUOTE] that was going to be my question.. but i will see if i will have arma by then ..

Guest BG.Darmine
I have currently [B]4[/B] people. Guys I really dont want to waste my time with this practice if that is all we get. I have better things to do then wait for no one to show. So take pride in this clan and come to the practice. PR will also be a alternate, that practice will be run by CMC.Suls or SGT.Conman. So do make a effort to show. Activity in this clan is all dependent upon not only the Senior members. You guys need to help and make the change to create a more populated place. And enjoyable place to be. And for the fresh meat. Showing up and being dedicated is the way to succeed around here.

Guest Striker
[quote='COL.Darmine','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=52068#post52068']Its in best buy.[/QUOTE] I swear I checked the best buy web sites this morning... and they said it was unavailable. Ah well, I guess I'll pick it up tommorow. On another note: I think i might be able to attend this practice.

Guest BG.Darmine
8 People that is much better, hopefully the two Generals attend. But we are looking much better. Will play on the public, so there will be others I'm sure playing along side us. It will also help show are tactical skills. And maybe get more RT's. Any who it should be a real fun practice.

Guest Seal_Commander
Wish I could join but times are tough nowadays. Can't even afford to buy anything for entertainment purposes, and my gaming laptop is having technical issues right now. Darn tech issues :( . If only technology didn't have its faults.

Archived