Fun Friday 10th scrimmage open to all

Guest grover234

Guest grover234

all,

I found another clan (TTT) interested in doing a small 5v5 or 10v10 depending on the interest this Friday 10th at 4pm EST

Here is the URL: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/9f9eab94-475f-48e6-9594-fdf302b3b5e3/TTT-Standard-Hardcore/

password: TTTUS311

Normal Mode

No weapon restrictions

Infantry Only Rush

Attack/Defend: Operation Locker

Attack/Defend: Zavod 311

Attack/Defend: Rogue Transmission

5v5/8v8/10v10 just depending on how many players we can each get for the match

We have multiple servers but the servers most likely to be used are: (since they are usually empty or low player counts) On the day, Game password will be TTTUS311

Playing so far....

grover

aanon

maysin

junkyard

PO3.Padarom=US=

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
I should be able to play. Also, again i would like to add, if you need any help with this as well let me know. Let me run this up to CW2.Buckshot to make sure everything is square.

Guest grover234
unless i read his PM back to me incorrectly (which I might have) I think he said "go for it. its a tough thing to get folks in sometimes. have fun" or something like that

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=
Ok, we are going to allow this to happen, however we are adding in some new rules regarding event submissions that I will post elsewhere. They will require an R&U.

Guest Halabrad
PFC's please bear in mind when you are addressing a warrant officer/chief warrant you will address them as sir. While a warrant officer is not officially in the officer corp, they out rank all enlisted personnel and as such you will respect that status and rank

Guest RhinoTech
done! Sir

they have 10 that can join in

so we can go up to

G

Just a friendly reminder to help you on your way to understanding ranks: PO3 is still an enlisted rank, which I believe you confused with WO (petty officer/warrant officer). Addressing PO3.Padarom with "sir" is flattering, but incorrect.

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=

First off good luck with your scrim, Privates.

Thank your First Sergeant for reminding everyone in the Unknown Soldiers of =US= 32.0.3 Courtesy. The use of rank when talking to / addressing other clan members.

Enlisted to enlisted, enlisted to officer, officer to enlisted, officer to officer. It is a learning process, it becomes second nature if you use rank all the time.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
man we got hammered. very humbling to see how game detail change can mess you up. Normal Rush was killer

I still had fun PFC! Awesome with setting it up as well :) We all appreciate the hard work!

Archived