Read!

Guest SpartanV

Guest SpartanV
Does anyone know a really good gaming mouse i should get? My mouse is good, but i want something better, let me know guys.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=

A couple things that will help our recommendations:

What's your budget?

Do you have a preferred brand or a brand you wish to stay away from (ie. Razer)?

Guest CI3arrage
AB, i have a Razor Deathadder 2013 and it is an excellent mouse. It can be used for both claw and palm types if gripping the mouse.

Guest RhinoTech

Can give feedback on razer, AB. Bought a razer naga back in 2010, so 4 years was good. Started having tracking issues, got myself a deathadder this Sunday. It takes a bit getting used to because the two side buttons are pretty easy to press (the naga was harder on the side buttons) and the left/right click are harder to press (naga was easier). So it's pretty role-reversal to me, though I'm having no tracking issues on the same mouse pad (which I thought went "bad"). The only dismay I have is the lack of the 12 thumb buttons. Other than that, it's just taking time to adjust, but so far it's great. *Edit: also, if buttons don't matter much to you, then I hear on the forum-vines that the deathadder is the most popular "hard-core" gamer mouse on the market. The difference between the naga/adder I own are laser/optical (respectively). **Second Edit: the tracking on the D-adder is so accurate, my shakey hand is now my biggest issue. Good thing I can adjust the sensitivity-on-the-fly with the software package included.

*Also, a couple of tips: this probably belongs in forum "Tech help" and would recommend a slightly more informative/less demanding title.

Thank you,

Cpl.Phlegmatic57

There's a few out there that are decent. It simply depends on preference. Razer always makes a solid gaming mouse. Their Deathadder is the one I run with for most of the FPS's I play. SteelSeries's Sensei is a outstanding mouse to play with also. Hope those suggestions help you out, man. Wish you the best of luck.

Archived