Teamspeak

Guest StealthF117

Guest StealthF117

I'm a little confused on what I'm seeing in TeamSpeak. Is it permissions based? Seems I am not able to see the channels that other members are seeing.

This is what I see and can't communicate with other guys playing BF4. Apologies for my confusion.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/Farsight38/NewBitmapImage2-1.png

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
This isn't are TS Recruit. Are you just talking about this TS specifically? Or do you think this is ours?

Guest StealthF117

I'm connecting to this TS and the above screenshot is what I get.

Login: unkso.teamspeak3.com

Password: *************

Guest StealthF117
So it seems that the address is rerouting me to the wrong teamspeak. Is there any other way that I can connect? Maybe use a direct IP address or something?

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=
RT, I had the same thing happen to me last week. Not sure why it did it that once and not again.

Guest RET.Capt.RUSHER16=US=

can you create a bookmark again and please connect troughs bookmark .

Password: ****************

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Try what SSG.RUSHER suggested, RT. That might fix it, or it could just be a glitch thing like 1stSgt said happened to him.

Guest StealthF117

Password: ***************

That took care of it thank you. Apparently I bookmarked a different TS and regardless of what I put in to connect it dumped me into that TS. No wonder I was so confused why no one was in the BF4 channel. Apparently they don't play BF4. :+)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
I'm connecting to this TS and the above screenshot is what I get.

Password: *************

Password: ****************

Missed this until now, but we need to stop posting this. Under no circumstances should our TS password be posted in public access forums. =US= 31.6 applies, and =US= 31.5 provides guidance.

=US= 31.6

Members with password knowledge to private channels are not authorized to release any password information without permission. The member should obtain permission from the person in charge of the channel.

=US= 31.5

The I.P. address and Password to the TS server will be PM’ed to the new recruit via forums or Xfire. Names in TS should look like this: Rank.Name, the =US= tags are optional. Upon joining TS a Phonetic name should be created. The phonetic name should say your rank and name only. See a Server Administrator (SA) on TS for instructions on how to create such a name.

Archived