Signature max characters

Guest StealthF117

Guest StealthF117

Hey guys, is it possible to have more than 500 characters of code in your signature?

Thanks and happy new year!

Guest 112jesse112

The regulations on signatures are:

// =US=30.7 //

=US= members are authorized to attach custom signatures in posts. Recruits and non-members are not allowed to have signatures. Exceptions are granted to retired members and civilian contractors. Authorized signatures must be no larger than 400 pixels width X 125 pixels height and contain NO 3rd party or dynamically updated stats.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

With that being said, we politely request that you "Stealth" remove your signature. You have 48 hours to remove the signature or an admin will remove it for you.

I would also like to thank you for visiting our site today.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest StealthF117
So I'm still having an issue with 500 max characters in my signature. Can I add over that 500 character limit? I just want to add my pc specs.

Guest RET.COL.SilverEupher=US=

Pvt, signature image and character limits exist here so that members aren't forced to scroll through lots of unnecessary info that's not related to the thread or post.

This was already quoted in an above post:

=US= 30.7

=US= members are authorized to attach custom signatures in posts. Recruits and non-members are not allowed to have signatures. Exceptions are granted to retired members and civilian contractors. Authorized signatures must be no larger than 400 pixels width X 125 pixels height and contain NO 3rd party or dynamically updated stats.

http://i.imgur.com/ba5tjH5.png

The image you are currently using for your signature is too tall, is referencing another BF4 clan, and shows your name as "GEN.STEALTH".

=US= 30.9

Members wearing or displaying awards, badges, ranks, stats, etc. not earned in the =US= will be given a chance to remove the violating images themselves and may also be subject to corrective action. If the member resist in correcting the violation themselves, the member will receive an Article-15 and the violation will be corrected by the Intel/PA staff.

It's a nice image, but needs to be edited to fit forum regulations for =US=.

Guest StealthF117
roger 1stSgt, unfortunately I did not make it and don't know how to edit it. I'll ask if someone does in another thread.

Archived