Recent Experience in your BF4 Infantry Only Server

Guest FAF_DRAKO

Guest FAF_DRAKO

Hello =US=,

Some of you may know me from your TS3 when I visit and also from your Servers when we play in them. We even help with populating your server whenever possible. I originally met some of you from BF3 and had great times teaming up with you all. We share many attributes between our squads including the fact that most of our members are Former and Active Military. I've had nothing but great times playing with you all, as well as hanging out with a few of you on both yours & our TS3. Members from our team enjoy that you guys are team and objective oriented when play games as we are.

however;

Tonight, after having some great games with you all it was brought to our attention that we "FMF-FAF" are "Team Stacking" and that this is not allowed. We have never been called out on this and in fact normally join the losing team and try to help them out. We try to join the team with the least of your members since it only makes sense that you guys would want to play with your own members. For the most part this seems to be the norm and have had zero problems but tonight we were told otherwise by Admin - [GEN] Darmine-US-. He said that we were ruining and emptying your server by being there even though the server was full of players with 4 on Queue. When I asked if this was a new rule, we received a threatening response of "Yes" with the following threat of banning all of us. I didn't disrespect him in any way and just replied with thank you and we will be leaving now. I'm the server Admin in our group and wouldn't want to get into an argument in game chat with you all... not professional, so I came here instead to voice my concern and opinions.

I hope to have a constructive discussion here in your forum about this and hopefully continue to hangout with you all on TS3 and games. I have no problems with you all as a group and infact continue to invite you all to hang out with us on our TS3 and game Servers as well. hell, i even spoke with a few of you guys the other day on your TS3 about willing to help you with your server. You guys currently run Stock Anti-Cheat on your servers and could have a much better setup if you stream to PBBans and GGC. I'll be more than happy to help you all setup these Anti-Cheats... I'm a PB, PBBans and GGC Admin.

I wish my first ever post would have been a bit more positive but oh well.

hope to here from some of you soon,

FAF_DRAKO (Server Admin of FMF-FAF)

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

I will start off with saying that I could see the inevitable unfolding, once we had a lot of =US= members leaving the teams became extremely lopsided. I as the Clan CO made a decision to have you all split in half to even the teams out. That's all I asked for, instead I get a uncalled for responses by you asking if this is a new rule, no it is not, but to keep things interesting on our servers we like to have teams close in competition. Not all of you stacking one side and beating down pubbies. Now it doesn't bother me as much when we have our members there to equal the playing field. But after two rounds of Team Stacking, I was certain the third and possibly fourth would result in the server getting cleared. Now when I ask a team to split up to even it up I would have expected a better response then, is that a new rule. I meet force with force, I asked politely in the beginning and I got flak for it. I have been in this clan a long time, I can see the patterns unfolding in a server and I react. If you asked my Members here we would have split no problem, we wouldn't have asked you a snotty question like, is that a new rule. We would have switched and help continue the game play. As for the last bit of your post ENG DEPT may be able to shed some light on that.

Also calling me immature doesn't help your cause. I would also like to inform you that I am the Leader of this Community, I do things with a purpose, never will I power trip, may seem like it but that is never my intentions. I do hope you continue to visit our servers, but I also hope you act more professional and do as I and my admins ask.

Guest FAF_DRAKO
I will start off with saying that I could see the inevitable unfolding, once we had a lot of =US= members leaving the teams became extremely lopsided. I as the Clan CO made a decision to have you all split in half to even the teams out. That's all I asked for, instead I get a uncalled for responses by you asking if this is a new rule, no it is not, but to keep things interesting on our servers we like to have teams close in competition. Not all of you stacking one side and beating down pubbies. Now it doesn't bother me as much when we have our members there to equal the playing field. But after two rounds of Team Stacking, I was certain the third and possibly fourth would result in the server getting cleared. Now when I ask a team to split up to even it up I would have expected a better response then, is that a new rule. I meet force with force, I asked politely in the beginning and I got flak for it. I have been in this clan a long time, I can see the patterns unfolding in a server and I react. If you asked my Members here we would have split no problem, we wouldn't have asked you a snotty question like, is that a new rule. We would have switched and help continue the game play. As for the last bit of your post ENG DEPT may be able to shed some light on that.

Also calling me immature doesn't help your cause. I would also like to inform you that I am the Leader of this Community, I do things with a purpose, never will I power trip, may seem like it but that is never my intentions. I do hope you continue to visit our servers, but I also hope you act more professional and do as I and my admins ask.

I will start off with saying that I could see the inevitable unfolding, once we had a lot of =US= members leaving the teams became extremely lopsided. I as the Clan CO made a decision to have you all split in half to even the teams out. That's all I asked for

Blaming us of Team Stacking just after some of your teammates left the server doesn't constitute in our minds as asking us to even up teams. If you would have asked us to even up teams in the first place... we would have had no issues with this but you didn't... you blamed us of Team Stacking first and foremost.

Now when I ask a team to split up to even it up I would have expected a better response then, is that a new rule. I meet force with force, I asked politely in the beginning and I got flak for it.

Once again... you never "Politely" asked us to split the teams... you simply blamed us FMF-FAF for always Stacking the Teams. Many of your own guys were there and I'm sure they didn't see you politely asking us to do anything. My response of, "is this a New Rule" was a genuine response as we had never been blamed before for always Team Stacking on your server or for that matter... asked to split up our Team. You have to remember that BF4 automatically tries to group you together by Clan and Friends... It's not like we purposely try to all switch to the same side. Hell, every time Octo and I join any random server Soco is in it always ends up putting us together with him even if at first we are all in different Teams and Squads.

Also calling me immature doesn't help your cause.

I stand by my respond to you at the time as this was my reply to your instant and unwarranted threat to Ban my whole Team because we "always Team Stack".

I would also like to inform you that I am the Leader of this Community, I do things with a purpose, never will I power trip, may seem like it but that is never my intentions.

This whole incident didn't even take 5 in_game chats. It went from blaming us of Team Stacking, to threatening our whole team being Banned. Your intentions may have been otherwise but your execution wasn't. How exactly is this not some form of Power Trip or Admin Abuse of Power?

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

You're not helping your self drako. I asked to switch, yes I consider it team stacking. I have never seen you or your team on opposite teams in our servers, not once. I asked simply to switch. If the word Team Stacking offends you then sorry that you took me so harshly, again when I get a response like yours, then I don't have to put up with the drama, your in my house its our rules what we say goes, this clan is not like your clan, where members can argue in public as to why they disagree with you. If you guys never come back, well I'm sorry that such a situation was blown out of context and we truly hope you do come back, but we also expect you to follow the rules or you get kicked or banned, here or there.

And to answer the last question, no it didn't take much, that's because I have no patience for arguing in game especially about what I have asked. I said team stacking because that's what it was plain and simple. I got no response for a little bit, then after no response I got, "Is this a new rule?". The response was taken as a smart arse response to my request, now if you would like to keep talking further, we can VIA PM. No one here is going to save face for you, this is between me and you. If they disagree with what I did they have the freedom to use my open door policy and PM me their grievances.

Im asking you to take this to PM, If you cannot then I will lock this post.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=

Locked per my Judgment. This will be taken into PM as requested by GEN.Darmine if further discussion is needed. Issue is apparently made clear by both sides and is in the past. Whether it could've been said better in-game so it wouldn't come out negative for either side is irrelevant now and was taken wrong by both sides. Further discussion can be handled within PM.

"Team Stacking" is enforced if a side is being greatly outnumbered or Beaten due to skill. Normally team stacking has been Forced Moved better players to the losing side to even it out in the past. In this case GEN, requested it out of respect instead of forcing it VIA admin ability as has always been done in the past with BF3 servers.

Archived