Vote: BF4clans

Guest CanisSapien

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=
Voting link placed big as life on the new home page.

Roger Sir. Now there is 2 places on the home page and one on the forums index page. I don't post on here every time I vote, but I do try to vote everyday.

*Turn computer on

*Check e-mails

*Check a couple YouTube channels

*Log onto Clan site

*Vote BF4clans button

*Check PM's

*Read new thread posts

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=

Anyone else getting this error when they click on the BF4 clans link on our website?:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 32

Warning: mysql_set_charset() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 33

Warning: mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 34

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 48

Fatal error: Database error in "/home/bfclan/public_html/index.php" on line 60

in /home/bfclan/public_html/sources/sql/mysql.php on line 89

Guest RET.SMA.VicVegas=US=
Yes, Private First Class. Seems the BF4 Clan site is down or broken. I get the same words when i go straight to their website.

Guest RET.1SG.Maysin=US=
Yes, Private First Class. Seems the BF4 Clan site is down or broken. I get the same words when i go straight to their website.

Roger that, CSM.

Guest CanisSapien
Click the link... click our banner ... click vote.... it takes you to a count down... I go back and make sure the vote count changed. Then I click the outbound link to our page.

Guest RhinoTech

They see me votin'

They hatin'.

Trying to catch me votin' dirty, trying to catch me votin' dirty

http://i.imgur.com/F4RAkZs.png

Archived