First bf4 reaction?

Guest 112jesse112

Guest CI3arrage
Felt good until Origin kicked me out and said the game wasn't yet released in my county. Managed to work around it by logging into battlelog via a web browser and launching it from there. I felt quite similar. Glad you have joined us Petty Officer.

Guest RhinoTech
My experience was tainted by sickness. Yesterday I came down with the flu or something, hard to focus & hard to think, that kind of thing. So when I got home and started playing it two hours after it had released, I only played for an hour before the strain got to me. Still feeling it, but I soon hope to get a better roll at it.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=
My reaction has been terrible, BF4 feels just like work.....oh wait this is work...I haven't yet gotten a chance to play.

Gameplay-wise, it's a blast. Technically, it's a mess. Loosing all your unlocks and progress to random disconnects is no fun; I can't break Lvl 1 because of this. Servers seem to be dropping left and right when I play.

"Connection to server timed out" x 100. Reach level 3 in-game again, again, and again, and got dropped each round. Server seems to flush everyone else out of it too; checking History, there is a drop in the number of players on each server I'm in.

This is a massive waste of time, if all my in-game effort is going to be cancelled out by some crashing.

Archived