Lost&Found

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=

Members, every now and then we get members that want to live the glorious life so bad that they go out of their way to create stories. It is very unfortunate that there was one of these frauds among us. After notification that Lost&Found was shot and in the hospital we, the JCS, tried to find him in order to send him a get well card and gift. It was soon discovered that the member created the whole story. We did not want to believe that we would have a member of our family lie and dishonor those that fight for their country and town, so we contacted the local newspaper and police department, all of which denied that there was an officer shot and that there was an officer with his name.

When questioned, the member stuck to his story even stating that the picture of his police cruiser was a picture that he took himself. We found the same picture on the internet belonging to a PA township police dept, not a Washington state.

It is disgraceful that we had a member do this. Lost&Found has been immediately banned and given a dishonorable discharge for impersonating a hero, impersonating an officer, and lieing to the clan. We, the JCS, apologize that this has happened.

We do not want to take away from the fact that we are a family and we will rally behind any member that truly needs us, but we will protect of family from imposters and thos wishing to do us harm. This only makes us stronger.

Let it be a lesson that we will eventually find all cheaters, liars, and frauds. This is our clan and our family, and each member will do what it takes to protect it!

Guest RET.CW5.Ward

All local area news stations, news papers, Police Departments, Sheriff's Departments, Washington State Patrol, and the direct departments related (Spokane Valley Police/Spokane County Sheriff's Department) were looked into and no information regarding an officer being shot 3 times, returning fire and killing a suspect with 3 rounds (LnF stated 2 to the chest and one to the head) after being seriously injured, after which he "blacked out".

Direct contact with the Spokane Valley Herald, via a Editing Manager for the paper who personally looked into the claims and contacted the area law enforcement agencies found no evidence or reports of an officer being shot, or a officer involved shooting on the reported date.

Extensive investigation into this matter was directly coordinated with the Marine Command Staff and the JCS. We did not act until solid evidence was gathered to confront the matter. We had hoped this wouldn't turn out this way, but it did. This action had to be taken and nothing less.

LostNFound's real name and information was found, he was also confronted with that information. In reality he works as a truck driver, not a police officer even though he denies it.

CW3. Ward

Guest RET.SSgt.Grif=US=

To be completely honest I thought this whole thing was fabricated from the beginning. Good job guys on finding out the truth.

The more important thing to note is this guy's need for emotional attention. It is sad that he needed to post on the internet and have strangers text him for support instead of his family and/or close friends. I hope he finds help where it is needed.

Guest RET.LTG.STORM=US=

One of the things that make Unknown Soldiers who are in the World of Gaming is Our Members we diverse in locations and our backgrounds some of us have seen this before in other ways and hate it when we see it again. Some of us play MMO Games from time to time. But I sure don’t live in one.

What a disappointment to say the least.

Guest PFC.Hawkeye366=US=
I also did a search the same day and the only officer shooting was in the south at the time. I do apologize for not pointing this out earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=
I was pretty disappointed about this, I thought some of it was fishy myself but wanted to give the benefit of the doubt, although even with a pistol a Box-Drill "2chest/1head or 2chest/1groin" is hard to do even with extensive practice with the pistol techniques just as it is with a rifle. I sshould of pointed out from the get go when he said he was a veteran but didnt want to "dig" for his DD214 to provide to the command staff so he could get his proper award.

Archived