Happy Birthday SGM.ThievingSix=US=

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

Guest MilkyDG_sT

I just thought it necessary to remind you all how the dawn of battlefield and its franchise came to be. I KNOW that many of you began playing Battlefield after the release of Battlefield 2 but You all need refreshing on the magnitude of Battlefields inception and the perfect way to do that is by listening to the first ever Battlefield theme song which was composed for "Battlefield 1942", the first game in the series. You can still even today 11 years after its first iteration hear the influence of this monumental theme song in Battlefields modern day equivalent.

Here it is in all its glory

https://soundcloud.com/milkydeathgrind/battlefield-1942-theme

If you enjoyed this stroll down memory lane please comment and share this song with all you hold dear.

Guest MilkyDG_sT

and I dare ANY OF YOU to challenge me in a game of BF1942 because if you play against me I WILL make you cry. I'm seriously a 1337 scary good player...... i think that's also the only game I've ever been accused of hacking in lol.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=

The Intel/PA Command would like to ask everyone to join in and wish SGM.TheivingSix a Happy 20th Birthday.

http://hss.icq.net/hss/storage/icq_greetings/343cde90e5dfc61f959c5e2a4df46b5f

Have a good one, mate!

Guest SamCaie

and I dare ANY OF YOU to challenge me in a game of BF1942 because if you play against me I WILL make you cry. I'm seriously a 1337 scary good player...... i think that's also the only game I've ever been accused of hacking in lol.

I'll take you Milky! I've never yet met a fighter pilot that could take me! BF1942 was MY GAME! I used to have dogfights against my brothers and dad and friends (4v1) - Gazala Conquest, my BF109 vs 4 Spitfires! They'd almost never shoot me down!

Once I went 21 and 0 in Invasion of the Philippines vs my friend. He used those PT Boats and I had my Corsair :)

So yes I challenge you to a good game of Gazala dogfights! and just to make it fair, bring your friends to aid you!

Archived