(Game) The person below me

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

The person below me loves to express his/her feelings in music.

As in creating music SN, or as in what they listen to?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

False for creating (tried it once in FL Studio, not my skill set). True to listening. I'm sure most people in this clan have clicked on one of my strange music threads / suggestions at some point while here. I definitely like listening to music that matches my mood or elicits strong emotion.

This one always helps get me in a good mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPpRJoYISSQ

The person below me can cook well.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

False. I can cook scrambled eggs and some of my favorite food, but I'm totally lost without recipes for everything else. (But I know how to use a microwave :))

The person below me can think of a better question than I can.

Guest RET.LT.Padarom=US=

(Don't judge Sir, took me two days to think of something^^)

True - I do recall being visitor in a gun club at one point, but I'm quite sure I haven't fired one.

The person below me has never been in an airplane.

Guest Killer17

False - I am a paratrooper, I spent my career jumping out of perfectly good airplanes.

The person below me has never been to a baseball game.

Guest RhinoTech

False. I still have the ticket stub of the first bball game I ever went to [with my pops]

The person below me has had the pleasure of yelling at a complete stranger in public for a good reason.

Guest RET.Maj.Buckshot=US=

True - Every day. Yelling at cars is part of my job.

The person below me wears primarily pants during the summer.

Guest Prostego
True - Because nobody likes JORTS

The person below me has never left the United States.

False. I most recently left the States on Sunday in order to return to my home and frozen land.

The Person below me knows the Canadian national anthem (and thus finds my answer that much more amusing)

Guest Killer17

True- I spent way too much time at hockey games growing up.

The person below me does not know the American national anthem (I had to use this one.)

Guest RhinoTech

False. I thought it was "

" ********WARNING, DANGER MR ROBINSON DANGER, GRATUITOUS USE OF EXPLETIVES INBOUND*********

But yeah, I don't know if it's the pledge of allegiance or the land of the free song, or our land is your land all your land is our land. I gets confuzed.

The person below me did not know the title of the sovereign of Ethiopia until I asked this question. Relevant link

Guest RET.CPT.Hammerwolf53=US=

True, I didn't know, but would have peed my pants as well! Why do parents subject their kids to such trauma?

The person below me plays the fiddle and is not too shabby at it.

The person below me plays the fiddle and is not too shabby at it.

I was really hoping someone would reply to this as True at some point so I held off, but since apparently no one is going to.

False, though I do play the French Horn and am not to shabby at it.

The person below me can speak more than 2 languages.

Guest RhinoTech

True. I can speak English, Spanish, a little bit of [french, german, japanese], C#, and Java.

The person below me has fallen on cactus.

True; While visiting my aunt in arizona I road my bike off a trail into a mass of prickly pear cactus. It took 4 hours to remove the spines and some of the spines had expanded so much they had to be removed with pliers.

The person below me loves the smell of gasoline.

• 10 months later...
Guest RhinoTech

True. I love the smell of gasoline, burning, smoke, cries of despair.... *cough* I mean... it smells nice.

The person below me has intentionally farted on a stranger.

True. I love the smell of gasoline, burning, smoke, cries of despair.... *cough* I mean... it smells nice.

The person below me has intentionally farted on a stranger.

True,

Crop dusted, oh yes. She was sitting next to me in the theater and wouldn't stop texting. I released the kraken then said "sorry, medical condition". She got up and moved seats with her children, it was a small personal victory.

The person below me doesn't return their shopping carts to the cart deposit station.

Guest xNaruke

True, however, that is entirely dependant on how close I am to it. Thing is, most of the times I don't find space to park near one so I just leave it elsewhere.

The person below me has embarrassingly tried to get a date.

True, her name was Nicole Turnage. I asked her out in the laundry room at boarding school with a group of friends waiting outside. Turned down then immedietly heckled to the ends of the earth, all within earshot of her.

The person below me is highly skilled at an obscure sport.

Guest xNaruke

True Cpl. Light, as of this moment I am savouring the wonderful flavour of Twinnings Darjeeling Tea, brewed to perfection if I say so myself.

The person below me has had food poisoning in the past.

Archived