Jump to content

I had a issue connecting to any server via Battlelog

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

Recommended Posts

Guest RET.TSgt.Warlord=US=

I went through the down and dirty step by step elimination of things that could be wrong, and I found out that it was a Connection Issue.


If you're running a 64 bit Windows 7, it could be as simple as this (which it really was for me).


Start < My Computer < My Documents < Battlefield 3 < Settings


Delete the file, "Prof_Save_body"


and you should be good to go!


Well, back to work I go, I skipped lunch chow to solve this issue.



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...