Looking for an origin account

Guest Dellta34

Guest Dellta34

Hey guys,i have a friend of mine who really wants to play bf3 with me(even on competitive level)but the thing is he just cant afford the game(expecialy with all the DLCs and stuff).

I was wondering if you guys have any friends who dont play bf3 activly anymore or any one that might be willing to share his account.

My friends is a decent guy so if he borrows somebody's account he can return it at any point and wont abuse it.

Well you both have expressed very well addressed opinions and I can answer them both at once and I wish to thank you for the comments.

My uniqueness is that I am openly donating a portion of the sites profit margin as an incentive to purchase with me instead of another source. While it is true one should focus all of their profit margin on widening their market until they reach a safe balance of $15k as ThievingSix pointed out. I have arranged other sources within my business network to accomplish that.

Currently I have a branding expert http://jasonbowser.com
My cousin http://projectpr.com/about_us great with public relations
And various other friends and family in my network.

Also my overhead at the very moment is $7.18 a month. I have vehicle magnets for display, SEO optimization 100/100 score! I just need to work on meta tags to get higher ranking on the search engines. I read an article saying meta tags aren't much help yet every keyword I've contemplated for my website and searched with google, bing, yahoo, ask, the first in the list is not a big company and has matching meta tags thanks to my html source extension. I just need to finish my layout and add the meta tags to all my pages and run another SEO of site map, blacklist, links, and what not and I should be in the top 10. If I'm not I got 2 great members on my team to help with it but so far I've done most everything on the web design end my own.

Thank you again for the comments!

Archived