Remove one letter from a game title and write a short synopsis

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Mario Art - The racially charged epic chronicaling the story of an italian man and his brother's fight to join the social elitist art circles of the 1930's. Will they find their future in art, or be diven apart?

Hal 4 - The infamous origins of HAL 9000 are brought into the spotlight when a group of young kids uncover its remnants hidden inside a secret chamber within the decaying ruins of Chernobyl. Now they must fight for their surival when a rouge brainwashing militant group calling themselves "one direction" comes after them.

Moral Kombat - A freak accident on Friday the 13th leaves a young teenager trapped in the world of Mortal Kombat, forcing him to find the line between right and wrong in a bid to ensure his survival.

Mine-raft - Three friends become stranded on an island with only enough wood for a single raft. Will friendship hold them together, or will it be a fight to the death. Would you kill them, or be killed?

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

Hal 4 - The infamous origins of HAL 9000 are brought into the spotlight when a group of young kids uncover its remnants hidden inside a secret chamber within the decaying ruins of Chernobyl. Now they must fight for their surival when a rouge brainwashing militant group calling themselves "one direction" comes after them.

I had thought of this but couldn't come up with a good synopsis. Hell all of your stories are well thought out....I would play some of these.

Guest RET.Maj.ShadowOp=US=

(Gears of War)

Ears of War - People always talk about the terrible sights of war, but what about the sounds. Experience another profound sense in this experimental trip down auditory lane.

(Two Worlds)

Two Words - Kill or* Die

*or is simply included for reader understanding and not present in the game. There is no legal obligation forthwith for or to be included in said game based on this.

(Resident Evil)

Resident vil - The zombies have left Racoon city, now its time to rebuild. Its up to you to get the city back up and running in this epic city simulation.

(Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X)

Tom Clancy's H.A.X - You are United States Navy's most elite hacker. Prepare for intense action on the front line...........the front command line. (nerd joke)

(Rage)

age - experience wrinkles, liver spots and Arthritis like never before all rendered in the beautiful id Tech 5 engine.

Saved my best for last:

(Monopoly)

Mono-ply - In a world where 2-ply doesn't exist how long can you survive. This game is so hard it will tear your butt up.....literally.

(Skate)

Skat - From the creators of 2 girls 1 cup.........

Guest Dellta34
A$$ Effect

The size of the butt really does matter

Damn it i was gonna say that one :D.

I know this is a little bit off the rulles,but how about Mass Deffect 3

Guest Halabrad

Since nobody has used any simulators,

(f)Arm Simulator 2013- can you make the beefiest arm ever?

Microsoft F(l)ight Simulator X- the ultimate showdown of Mac vs PC

(T)rain simulator 2012- you have the ultimate control of the world's weather, the fate of humanity is up to you

James Bod 007, the most elite British spy and body builder, with a licence to kill (the ladies)

Archived