Happy Veteran's Day

Guest Halabrad

Guest Halabrad

I just want to wish everyone a happy Veterans Day. Thank you to all the service men (and women) past, present, and future. What you are doing (or have done) for this country, while not always praised, is appreciated by everyone here in this country. If it wasn't for courageous people like yourselves, this country wouldnt be anything like it is today. The sacrifice that you and your friends have made was never asked for, but it is overwhelmingly appreciated.

I would also like to thank all the servicemen serving in other parts of the world, even though today isnt an international holiday, you guys deserve as much thanks and recognition for what you do for your countries.

To all the members who are active duty or retired i thank you for your service to this great country that allows civilians like myself to live the comfortable cushy life that i do.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Thanks to all who serve, have served, or will serve. And a special thanks to their families who put up with the unknown, so that me and my family feel safe.

Archived