accidental ban???

Guest omg-crabs

Thank you for taking interest in =Unknown Soldiers=. My name is PFC.Ddress421=US= and I would like to offer you a position in the =US=. If you accept this offer, please respond to this post saying that you accept. If you accept, please change your Xfire name to RT.yourname=US=. We will change your forum name for you shortly. For Battlefield 3 it is required that you change your Origin account name to Yourname-US-, and you can do so here: http://www.origin.com/us/change-id. After doing so your name on the scoreboard should look like this Yourname-US-. Your clan rank should be placed in your clan tag, so the final product will look like this: [RT]Yourname-US-

You have 48 hours to accept; if you fail to accept within 48 hours, your application will be denied. At that point you will have to fill out another application if you wish to do so.

You will need to download Xfire and TeamSpeak at:
http://www.xfire.com
http://www.goteamspeak.com

You will receive your Team Speak registration information from our recruiting staff within 24 hours after you accept this post. This information will either be sent to you via your private messages on our forums (found in the upper right corner of the page) or your Xfire.

As a recruit and a member you must follow the Chain of Command...

Please Add the following COC Members to your Xfire by clicking thier name, THIS IS A REQUIREMENT OF ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!

Command Staff:

GEN.Darmine=US=- Clan Commanding Officer
RADM.STORM=US= - Clan Executive Officer
LTC.Qotsa=US=– 1st Division Commanding Officer
SMA.Ward – Clan Sergeant Major

Clan JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff):

GEN.Darmine=US= – Clan Commander (Clan CO)
RDML.STORM=US= – Clan Executive Officer (Clan XO)
LTC.QOTSA=US=– 1st Division Commanding Officer
SMA.Ward – Clan Sergeant Major
Capt.Xander=US= – Intelligence & Public Affairs Commanding Officer
1LT.Kaossilator=US= -Army Branch Commanding Officer
Capt.Snipedeath=US= - Marines Branch Commanding Officer
CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US= -Navy Branch Commanding Officer

Operational Command:

1LT.Kaossilator=US= – Army Branch Commanding Officer
Capt.Snipedeath=US= - Marines Branch Commanding Officer
CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US= - Navy Branch Commanding Officer

Recruiting/Training Staff

LTC.QOTSA=US= - OIC of Recruiting
1stSgt.Spartan-S63=US= - NCOIC of Recruiting
WO1.Pieman=US= - WOIC of Basic Combat Training

Unknown Soldiers Xfire Community

Please add me to your Xfire by clicking here

Guest omg-crabs

Not sure if this was an accident or not, but I just got banned from

=US= Armored Kill Conquest Chicago http://www.UnkSo.com

there was talk about having a profanity filter, and I made the joke that the actual soldiers in the game use profanity and then I was banned??? I was warned earlier about using profanity and had not used it again after the warning so I'm not really sure why I was banned.....can anyone help??

If this isn't in the correct forum, please let me know where it should be and go ahead and move it if you like.

Thanks!

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

It's possible you were but not likely, I will wait to see if the person that may have banned you replies.

We will go from there.

Guest RoachMartel

Hello PFC.Ddress421=US=
I Accept!!
I would like to let you know that I changed my Origin ID this week from DBD-Roach to 23Roach89 temporarily since I left DBD. "Roach" used to be my Soldier name so I will change it to Roach=US= or =US=Roach as soon as possible depending on availablity. I hope that is OK.
Also I wish to clarify the Platoon "Rook" which I belong to at the moment. Rook is a band soldiers who left DBD, and formed a platoon to play together. It is why I didn't mention it in the Application. I hope you wouldn't have any negative perception because of it. If you need any clarification as to why I left DBD I would love to provide it also if requested.

Welcome again to the Unknown Soldiers.

Based on your responses to the application, you are being placed in the NAVY.

Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire.Please add your Branch Officer to Xfire, this can be found in the previous reply to your application. Your TeamSpeak login information will be sent to your private messages or through xfire. I will now be forwarding you to your Military Training Instructor who will guide you through your Recruit Stage. To avoid delays in becoming a full member in the Unknown Soldiers, Contact either WO1.Pieman=US= or SSG.Haterade=US=.They will help you to get in contact with your current Chain of Command. Your Military Training Instructor will teach you the necessary rules and regulations of the clan. Be sure to check the Basic Training forum for important information, and to ask questions during your recruit phase. Please add your trainers to Xfire. (You will have 5 Days to contact your trainer or risk possible denial of your application)

Best of luck,
PFC.Ddress421=US=

Guest omg-crabs
Is there a way you can contact whoever handles admin duties on that server instead of waiting for them to reply here? Maybe they won't notice the thread or something....just wondering.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=

There are many that is why I had to see who it was, As it stands you were banned for arguing in game chat with the head of our clan GEN.Darmine.

From exp I can tell you out of everyone here in the clan that is not the one you want to argue with.

Your next reply may be your only chance at getting the ban lifted so choose your words wisely. Good Luck.

Guest omg-crabs
to be entirely honest, I don't remember having an actual argument with an admin....though I probably did. In any case, I do apologize to Darmine. I know how I must've sounded as I'm currently trying to manage my angry typing issues lol...I really did enjoy playing in the server. I hope we can put this behind us. Again, I do apologize for my arguing and profanity (cuz I'm sure I used it). Thanks for the consideration. And thanks Qotsa for taking the time to help me figure this out.

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Thank you for being respectful about this and I have lifted your ban. Let me know if you can join or not.

Thanks,

GEN.Darmine

Archived