Phone Shopping

Guest Snapptastic

Guest Snapptastic

For anyone that is on the lookout for a new phone, look no further, I've done your homework for you!

If you are an AT&T customer and have an upgrade ready then I STRONGLY recommend you get an HTC One X. I just got this phone today (with BEATS earbud headphones from HP) bundled together for $109 at Costco.

I used to have an HTC Inspire 4G and this phone BLOWS it out of the water.. I've done my homework and out of all the phones out across all carriers, only 2 phones either beat this phone or are equal to it:

The Samsung Galaxy S III and the iPhone 4S.. And I hate iPhones. Check it out, I really love this thing.

A friend of mine just picked up the Galaxy S3 today I'm getting one Sunday. It's really Impressive so far. I have First gen Galaxy S and he had a S2.

Both my sisters and My mother have iPhone 4s's and to be honest its not very impressive especially considering it doesn't have 4G.

I would stay away from the iPhone and get the Galaxy S III personally, and I would recommend the same to anyone else.

EDIT: Ahh I misread your post. I was looking at the others and theres only the HTX One X, The Motorola Atrix HD, and the Galaxy S III. Having played with the htc and the galaxy I'm still planning on getting the S III.

Archived