Hey Just checking out your site & your clan

Guest -xX-Stetler-Xx-

Guest -xX-Stetler-Xx-
I am currently in a clan ......actually co-founder of a clan thats been online gaming since AmericasArmy 2.5.0 We had a decent Battlefield Play4free Clan ....then moved on to BF3 and alot of members couldnt make the move due to system Requirements ,Right now there are still 12 members in our BF3 platoon but getting a little less active everyday ........Finding it hard to let go ......but starting to think paying for a Teamspeak ,website .....and server (server was recently dropped) due to inactivity is just a waiste .......I am an Old Fart 46 But still Love the First person shooters (not a skilled as I used to be but still try) I dont know if everyone here has actually served or if its just a gaming choice but I did server .....1984 - 1987 D.Co. 1st 505 P.I.R. 82nd Airborne Division .....hope you guys dont mind been looking at alot of clans (for BF3 ) right now and still trying to decide if Im going to let go of [mBn] look foward to gaming with you guys any BF3 members Add me its -xX-Stetler-Xx- talk to you soon.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Welcome to our site. We have numerous services members (active & retired) in our ranks as well as civilians who are thankful for those that serve. Member ages range from 16 (our minimum age) to those closing in on 50 (will be 46 this year myself). If you have any questions, just post them here or find someone in our TS (you can link from front/main page).

Archived