Carly Rae Linew

Guest xSubo

Guest xSubo

as mandown can inform anyone i am very easily entertained and yea i know you all love her song so dont deny, so have some funzies and write in your favorite verses of that damn song so u can at least make a girl laugh when that spawn of satan comes on the radio..

The original verse goes Hey i just met you, and this is crazy, heres my number, so call me maybe.. switch a few words around and now were talkin!!

1. Hey i just met you, and this is crazy! but i smoke bath salts and your face looks tasty!

2." " " " " " " " " ! but i like boobies, can i see yours maybe?

So have at it guys, whoever comes up with the best line gets to sing it for everyone in the general meeting on friday, a high honor for anyone whos new around here... whats my age again?

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

I have some very crude ones, and i guess also the fact it has my name in i could make something battlefield related :P

Hey i just shot you, and my name's crazy. You see these dogtags? Come get em baby!

Hey i just popped you, from this mercedes. My friends are gangsta, whats crackin shady?

saw this online too lool

Hey here's your poptarts, with extra gravy. But i'm a call girl, you have to pay me?

Archived