Knights In White Satin

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Hey, (again)

Here's part 2 of my video posting. This one a little more interesting for most of you. I finished my montage! Been in the works for I guess about a month, up until a few weeks ago when I went on leave. Now I had a little more free time I had enough clips to finish it off. I could go on upgrading not so good kills, but I'd rather have something posted and ready to show.

On to the next one!

watch in 1080p -

CrAzY_NuTtA

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
Lol Crazy... all that video does is show that you don't like Spyder5, or R0NIN, or Miyamoto, or 2Dye, or basically anyone with -US- after their names... :p :p

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I almost got all the way through that video before I got posterized by Crazy. Oh well, maybe next time I won't show up...

Lol Crazy... all that video does is show that you don't like Spyder5, or R0NIN, or Miyamoto, or 2Dye, or basically anyone with -US- after their names... :p :p

It's cuz unlike most people up until recently, I actually spend time populating our servers ;)

Guest Doubleome

NOOO you had that part in where you ducked for cover at like 1% and I was still busy shooting to two behind you. That whole time when I was shooting the two in the corner I was afraid you popping up as I was doing that and you did :(

Btw no burst fire ? hehe

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
It's cuz unlike most people up until recently, I actually spend time populating our servers ;)

With all due respect, Sir, no one wants to play in a server when it's 4v4 and you're on the other team. :P

Haha double i had to keep that in just for you! it's mostly burst fire, it's just hard to tell. I always tap the mouse like crazy.

How will people ever get better if they don't have a tough 4v4 every now and then :P. btw everyone, next British guide should be out soon.

Guest iNoizZ

Ooh and btw Commander, are you sure the name of the song is Knights in White Satin? Instead of Nights in White Satin?

I mean, you can name the song that way if you like to, but it doesn't really represents the story of the lyrics itself lol.

Haha yeah ur right it isnt, in fact the Dubstep version i used is simply called "White Satin" ( i know the original is called nights). Not sure where i got knights from.

Archived