About spotify!

Guest Urbaan

Hi!

I just wanted to inform everyone who lives in Sweden, Austria, Belium, Denmark, Finland, France, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, USA or United Kingdom that Spotify is available in your country.

If you live in any other contries above contact me here by PM and I'll hook you up with an account :)

(I got like 30 invitations)

Spotify is a new way to listen to music:

Millions of tracks, any time you like. Just search for it in Spotify, then play it. Just help yourself to whatever you want, whenever you want it.

A world of music awaits

Think of Spotify as your new music collection. Your library. Only this time your collection is vast: millions of tracks and counting. Spotify comes in all shapes and sizes, available for your PC, Mac, home audio system and mobile phone. Wherever you go, your music follows you.

And because the music plays live, there’s no need to wait for downloads and no big dent in your hard drive.

Music is social

It’s now easier than ever to discover and share music with your friends. Thanks to Spotify and Facebook, you can see and hear what your friends are listening to – just hit play on any music post.

You can also share music with a flick of the wrist. Send it straight to your friends, or post tracks on social networks. It’s how music should be.

Here is a link to Spotify's website for some more information:

Spotify.CoM

Guest RastaGanja

lol for some odd reason i feel like i need to buy something now....isnt this soliciting hahaha! jk but seriously...where do i sign... ;)

Nice info Urbaan!!

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
Go ahead and send me an invitation, please. I'm curious to see what the difference between this an Pandora is (although on Spotify you chose the songs and with Pandora you don't--which has upsides and downsides).

Yeh It's open in all those countries that I posted :)

Everyone who does not live in the listed countries above, just pm me and I'll hook you up with an account :)

By the way for the ULTIMATE PARTYMUSIC EXPERIENCE:

Here we have the winters hottest music collected in one list.

The Winterparty 2011/2012 is new, fresh and updated and it will keep you wam even in the coldest parts in the world.

Do the right thing, put on those dancingshoes of yours and SUBSCRIBE for a great WINTERPARTY, because We like how it feels :-)

Please feel free to subscribe =)

(Even if you don't really like the music, the list can put any party who sucks)

did i just get sold somethin? dude Urbaan you need to be a salesman your good at it bro

LoL!! :P Everyone thinks that I should be selling stuffs in the city where I live. (Maybe I should think about it)

Just something: People are "stupid" and and easy to trick, you just need to find their weak spot and push on it and you've just sold them something within a few minutes :) :P

I don't really know the right numbers but I think you can listen for free like 10 days a month or anything like that.

Since I'm getting ****ed at the commercial after every song, I pay 99 SEK (about 10 Euro and 14 USD) a month and then I can use spotify offline, in the mobile (iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows Phone, Palm and BlackBerry) and the most importaint of everything NO COMMERCIAL!!! :P

Anyway, I'm the kind of person that lives for the music so 99 SEK is not any money for me (music is my life).

Donno what eles to say but SPOTIFY IS THE MOST AWESOME THING IN THE WORLD!!!

Archived