Xbox 360 Division???

Guest xRedkiller03x

Guest xRedkiller03x
Hi guyz im new to the site but had u guyz bookmarked for awhile now. Back in the day i was in a clan called 75th Rangers Regiment. Very similar to how this clan is run with the ranking and command structure. It was one of the best gaming expirience i had. Now i cant play PC games since i dont have the $$ for a new CP(the one i have now really suxs) So i play alot of xbox live. So i was wondering if you guyz are up to having a Xbox 360 Division, ill help spread the word on alot of sites. I think it could be awesome having a clan like this open up to the xbox live community. what u guyz think?

Guest BigMac530

I am pretty sure that our clan is going the Battlefield 3-PC direction right now. The =Unknown Soldiers= always been a gaming community strictly for the PC since 2004.

Plus the way our clan is structured, it would not work well with console platforms.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Agreed with PFC.BigMac530, It has been brought up in the past but having 2 different platforms would be incredibly difficult to maintain. If you need tech help on a budget PC im sure we have members that can help you. My first gaming PC I bought used for $400 and had to buy a video card for about $100, you just need to shop around.

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
We are strictly a Battlefield PC gaming community, on occasion we have branched out to other games in the CoD series but we will be sticking with PC gaming.

Archived