HTML and CSS

Guest Fallen27

Guest Fallen27

I was wondering if there was anyone in that clan that could help me with HTML and CSS. It would be nice if I could ask you questions when I get stuck and also it would be very helpful if you guys could give me some links to websites that help.

Thanks guys!

-LCpl.Fallen27

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
Feel free to ask your questions. We have 4+ members with excellent coding knowledge in php, SQL, HTML, CSS, java, etc...

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_css.asp - Your best friend. Ever. Period.

You can also ask me any questions as well, but once you learn how to use that site you will never need help again. It essentially contains most if not all the syntax references you could ever need. You just need to apply them to the situation you want. I can never remember all of the "keywords" so that website and other reference sheets are great.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

+1 W3schools is great.

There are loads of people who know how to code, more than basic at least. You'll be hard pressed to find someone who can't code when your next on TS.

Guest MAJ.Spartan-S63=US=
Yeah, W3Schools is a great way to learn. Just pay close attention to the W3C Box Model with CSS and also pay attention to the way Internet Explorer uses the W3C Box Model ;)

Guest Fallen27
Right now I'm using the trial version of DreamWeaver. Is there a program kind of like that to facilitate coding in HTML and CSS that will on the side will show me what i'm doing visually?

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Yeah you can change the view options in dreamweaver to split view which changes the view into design preview and coding view.

Archived