Checkin in

Guest BigMac530

Guest BigMac530

Hey whats up guys. Thought that i might stop by for a sec to see how everyone is doing. I also wanted to ask if any of you guys play APB: All Point Bulletin? Its in OpenBETA now and anyone can get it. Ive been playing this like a mad man its so fun. But its a F2P so somethings will tick you off. All in all if you guys play or are interested in playing tell me.

-Mac

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

Hey if it isn't the biggest alienware fan boy. I think I've had a key since the beta first came out but never got around to installing it. Might get it, I'll let you know if I start playing.

Edit: Isn't it All Point Bulletin?

Guest BigMac530

Yup thats me! And its still going strong fyi. And i have made my first upgrade in my computer without tearing **** up! Xander is right, it is easy or atleast not hard.

But yea when you do get it hit me up and ill probably get on ur TS if i can.

Guest RET.Capt.DoggyRanger=US=

Hey BigMac

Glad to hear from you..

Pick up a M416 and join us for a couple of rounds....

Everything is going good guys. Thanks for asking. Ill get on tomorrow if i catch you guys playing.

Assuming this was posted Thursday night so tomorrow/today is Friday just show up after 9:00 and everyone will be on.

Got APB btw the game is so broken.

Guest BigMac530

If im at home i will get on.

APB is in OpenBETA and its a F2P as well. Can't expect much thier. The customization options is so frickin' awesome though. Speaking of F2P, Team Fortress 2 is F2P now. And its going to have a system where paying with real life money makes you better. I hate those pyramid schemes. You pay, your good. You don't, you suck.

If im at home i will get on.

APB is in OpenBETA and its a F2P as well. Can't expect much thier. The customization options is so frickin' awesome though. Speaking of F2P, Team Fortress 2 is F2P now. And its going to have a system where paying with real life money makes you better. I hate those pyramid schemes. You pay, your good. You don't, you suck.

The inventory system doesn't work very well I can't figure out how to change my guys cloths...

Guest BigMac530
When you have time ill get on TS with you and guide you through the game. Are you an enforcer or a criminal? If enforcer, add me as a friend: ThatBlackCop.

Archived