To all of you who are fathers...

Guest Fallen27

Guest Fallen27

Happy fathers day, I hope you all get to spend the day with your family and get to relax. You guys deserve it.

-LCpl.Fallen27

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Fathers day is in september here :D, funny how commercial holidays vary by country. Your father is a father 365 days of the year, you shouldn't need a day to be grateful for what he does, you should be grateful everyday!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
Fathers day is in september here :D, funny how commercial holidays vary by country. Your father is a father 365 days of the year, you shouldn't need a day to be grateful for what he does, you should be grateful everyday!

+1

My kids did call me today, and since the time difference is 3 hours, they waited until they knew I was up (which didn't happen when I was gone on my birthday).

Guest RET.WO1.Pieman=US=
We just got finished grilling out, almost got caught by another T-Storm. We made it though and had some great steak!

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
MMMMMM! STEAK! My wife and kids are celebrating Father's Day with my mom & dad grilling out and I'm stuck here in a hotel room across the country.

Guest h4344
I call my dad today to say happy fathers day and the first thing he says to me is "o thanks bub that means alot...did your mom make you call?" -__-

Archived