Long time no see

Guest SpRayNpRay

Guest SpRayNpRay

Just stopping by to say what's up. I forgot my old account info so i had to register a new one.

I see some familiar names still around. I'm glad the =US= is still going strong!

I'm currently deployed right now but i should be back in time for the release of BF3. Who else is stoked about it finally coming out!??

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Who else is stoked about it finally coming out!??

Really asking a Battlefield clan if we're excited for Battlefield 3 lol. We've had a thread going since it was first announced following everything about the game.

But anyways glad to see you're still around and hopefully we will be seeing you when BF3 comes out.

I can also look into your old account name and see if I can help you out.

* Sent you a PM

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
hahaha I still do enjoy Keystone more than most light beers, although I do enjoy Bluemoon, 312, Shocktop, and a lot of other random ones. But I'll only get it if I'm at a bar, home fridge is either 'stones or coors light (fancy keystone).

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
How's it going Ward. Still in the army? I hopefully made TSgt (E6) this year. How have you been?

Guest SpRayAndPrAy

Hey how's it going grunt? It has been a while (3 years i think?). Life pretty much caught up to me and slapped me in the face.

Still rocking the umbrella drinks?? :D

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
Still rocking the umbrella drinks?? :D

AHAHAHAHA I love it! Just post an app spray and your back in!!! hahaha

Sadly Grunt has moved on to Zima's

Guest RET.CW5.Ward
Yeah still Army. I'm getting out at the end of the year though its been almost 5 years already. Where are you stationed state side?

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
AHAHAHAHA I love it! Just post an app spray and your back in!!! hahaha

Sadly Grunt has moved on to Zima's

haha that's a downgrade i think brother. I wish i could come back in full time man i miss the old days of boot camp, practice, clan scrims and CAL matches. I just dont have the time anymore. Not to mention the wifi over here is beyond horrible. 20 kb/s download speeds HAHA.

@Ward

I'm stationed in Florida again at Eglin AFB. I'm trying to get back overseas to maybe Germany or England. What are you doing after you get out?

Guest SpRayAndPrAy
Cal matches for the win... we rocked those matches

Man i wish we still had that replay brian took of that match where they kept you and me from getting in the chopper for most of the match. When we finally got in the air we slaughtered them and came back to win with only a few points left haha.

@Dental

Yea i'm active duty AF been in about 8 years now.

Guest RET.SSgt. 8_Ball
i wish we did have them... it was the most epic match ever. we owned them so hard.

Archived