Hello Old Friends!

Guest NateDawgUS

Guest NateDawgUS

Hello Unknown Soldiers! I really doubt many people that are here remember me now but I was a member of the Unknown Soldiers WAAAAY back in the day around 2004-2006 when we played Battlefield Vietnam and during the changeover to Battlefield 2. I see a few names on your roster of guys that I played with back in the day which is pretty cool. A lot has changed since I was last in the =US=. I was a member of the Unknown Soldiers when I was a nerdy little high school kid and I stopped playing when I went to college in 2006 and somehow now I'm an officer in the U.S. Army. haha

Anyways I'm probably going to be getting a new computer here pretty soon and haven't played the newest Battlefield game yet but I just wanted to see if it was ok if you guys let an old =US= member learn the game on your servers for awhile and hang out on your forums. I'm definitely going to be rusty but I look forward to getting back in the groove.

I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
As long as you weren't dishonorably discharged it should be fine. Just search =US= and you'll find a list of all our servers (the ones with titles in all caps is a different clan). But then again you could always fill out an application and join the clan again.

Guest RET.LCDR.2DyESaMuRi=US=
I remember you. Good to hear from you man, and you should join back up!

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine
Welcome back Nate and glad to hear you made a career out of the Army in the Officers corps.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
*waves* hi Nate. Good to hear from ya bud. I was in the same boat as you I retired when I graduated high school then came back just over a year ago. Welcome back!

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Sup nate, welcome back. I must have joined right after you left i think.

Look forward to another old member coming back!

Guest NateDawgUS
Thanks everyone for the welcome back! I don't know if I'll rejoin the clan for awhile but I definitely want a crew to play with once I get a new computer and maybe I'll join back up someday.

Archived