World Rowing Cup ! !! !

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=

Tomorow I'm going to Munchen, Germany on a World Rowing Cup where I'm going to compete. I'm a Cox in men's eight 8+. For those who don't know what and who Cox is: " The Cox is a person that sits infront or behind the crew and gives the orders during the race and keeps the crew members posted on how do they stand on the course and what actions do they take. On trainings he has the roll of Drill Sergeant. He also keeps the boat on course. " There is going to be a live broadcast on:http://fisa.feedroom.com/

For those who want to know more about rowing: http://worldrowing.com/index.php?pageid=26

Event starts from thursday I think and it ends on saturday or sunday. I will try to get some internet connection on course or in my hotel to keep you guys posted. If you're going to watch the races I'm in the Croatian team (CRO) M8+ :)

PS: I'm not asking a LOA 'cause I'm going to be as active as I can if i get the connection.

Guest RET.CPT.Vogts=US=
Good Luck! And Look around Muenchen When you get a Chance, See a small part of my Home country :D

Guest Fallen27
Very nice man! I use to row for the University of Minnesota bow seat on both the 8 and the 4. I love rowing one of the best sports in the world. Those 4 years where the hardest of my life but also the most rewarding, such an crazy sport. Good luck!

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
Thankz guyz and I'm having a free internet in my hotel room so I'll be dropin by and keepin you posted :D

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Good luck man!

Hey Ceh you going to the olympics at all next year?

Guest RET.CPO.Čeh=US=
Hey Ceh you going to the olympics at all next year?

If we qualify, yea. I hope to see you there so we can get some BEER ! !! !

Archived