Keep the southern states in your thoughts...

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest Fallen27

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I can't believe I hadnt heard anything about it that's really deveatating.

-RT.Fallen27

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Its been a bad year, floods in Australia, tsunami and nuclear disasters in japan, earthquakes in newzeland and now this.

Guest RastaGanja
It's amazing to me how much money the governments spend on useless crap that is scrapped in a years time, but they have theyr head so far up there a*# that we have no control or system in effect to actually help people...its really saddening to me... why not invest in something that will help...like maybe BETTER WEATHER SYSTEMS...i dunno maybe im just TO simple for this country. (sorry if i came across harsh but its just so....sad)

Guest SoundOfDeath
Thoughts and prayers go out ot the families of the victims. Tornado came within 10 miles of my house last night.

Guest RastaGanja
I know they spend alot to try to change the weather tho, HAARP. Google it.

Oh capt, im not talking about changing the weather i mean, warning systems, places federally funded for people in"tornadoe ally" could evac to i dunno like i said i might be thinking to much on it.

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Oh capt, im not talking about changing the weather i mean, warning systems, places federally funded for people in"tornadoe ally" could evac to i dunno like i said i might be thinking to much on it.

Yes I was being sarcastic and at the same time feeling the same way you do. They spend 250 mill a yr on that project alone, Ive just learned about it recently and from what Ive heard its not very good. But programs like FEMA are a fail. red cross helps alot but you would think the govt could be the best and fastest responders in a situation like this, They did send something like 17000 reserves to the scene to help or so Ive heard.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
You can never accurately predict weather, thats why tornado's and tsunami's and floods and earthquakes can never be predicted because our knowledge of weather systems and how they form is so limited and affected by so many factors its difficult to predict natural disasters, and its often a case of the government saying no to scientists posting warnings because they may cause mass panic.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
My thoughts and prayers go out. According to my wife (I'm in Washington State), we only experienced a tennis ball sized hail storm. Broke 6 windows in the house, destroyed the padio furniture and gutters. My neighbor's car had so many dings/dents in his car he lost count, of course losing both the windshield and back window didn't help either.

Archived