A friendly hello...

Guest Archangel

Guest Archangel

Hello US,

I am Archangel, founder of Hell Dogs Unleashed, a fairly new gaming clan. We are a PC-based gaming clan that plays Homefront, Medal of Honor, Battlefield and COD series. I saw your info posted on another forum (the EA forums) and thought I would stop by and introduce myself. Looks like a great community you have here, keep up the good work!

do you guys affiliate? If so, do you have a link button (88x31) I can add to my site for redirect?

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
We are friendly with a few clans. We actually have a weekly scrim with 1-2 other clans every monday. We are always looking to add more people to our "Monday Night Madness" its just a friendly scrim usually hardcore and we switch between CQ and Rush every week. If you are interested in that we can talk. We don't have a place to link to other clans however.

Guest Archangel
thanks for the reply. I will get together with my guys and see what we can come up with...although it may be a little bit before we will be able to as we are working to get everyone together to do just that, please be patient...thanks

Archived