HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY UNKNOWN SOLDIERS!

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=

7 years ago today this clan was founded with Battlefield Vietnam as the main game. 3 Battlefield games and 2 CoD games later we are still alive and kicking.

In good times and bad it has kept going through the years. This clans foundation is solid and has adapted to everything thrown at it. Very few gaming communities last as long as we have. This clan has something special going for it and with Battlefield 3 looming over the horizon I don't see this clan going anywhere but up.

At times we have had over 75 people at the weekly meetings while others we have only had 15. Like the waves in the ocean the clans numbers have swelled and receded but the core has stayed strong.

A salute to all =US= members both past and present who have helped us get to where we are today. And a toast to all current members old and new for another year on the battlefield.

HOORAH!

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Man... I haven't been around for even a fraction of those 7 years... kinda intimidating :p

What I can say from everything I've seen so far is that the =US= is made up of some of the most stand-up gamers I've ever encountered. There's a rock solid core starting in JCS going all the way on down to the rank and file. No where else can you find a group of people so dedicated to maintaining a fun environment built on loyalty, honor, and making sure everyone is having a good time.

Hooah!

P.S. now I'm expecting cake...

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=
Man... I haven't been around for even a fraction of those 7 years. ...

I'm proud to say that I've been here for 2 of those 7 and plan on stick around for many more.

Happy Birthday(I guess) =US=...

Guest RET.GEN.Darmine

Really?! Its been that long already?! 7 clan years = 20 realworld years

Happy Birthday to all the clan! :)

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
WOW this means SMA.ward is older then Me in clan years lol Happy Birthday =US=

20 clan years + 17 or 18 when he joined ... approximately 37-38 years old. Darn. That still makes me older.

Guest RET.SSgt.SonicMulisha=US=
Wow 7 Yrs. It just shows everyone that you all just might know what your doing. So far I have enjoyed my stay here in the =US= and play to stay here for a while. Happy BDay =US=!!!!

Guest RET.Realgrunt=US=
Happy Birthday =US=. The history and longevity of this clan is unmatched by any clan out there. For this clan to be alive after 7 years is true testament of the dedication of our members over the years. This clan isn't alive today because of those who lead it but instead by those who were the simple enlisted "grunts" in this clan who cared enough to make this the 2nd oldest Battlefield clan that exists. I'm proud to have served as a member and a leader. *****SALUTE*****

Guest LTC.DentalMav=US=
20 clan years + 17 or 18 when he joined ... approximately 37-38 years old. Darn. That still makes me older.

ROFL

I have not been here nearly as long as the others, but there is no other place I would rather be. Hoooah!! *SALUTE*

Archived