For real 311 fans....

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
So I'm guessing this post applies to no one? Or, rather, should apply to no one. 311 is horrible.

So I'm guessing this post applies to no one? Or, rather, should apply to no one. 311 is horrible.

All I have to say is 311-Transistor. That album was me from age 12 on up.

I'm a 3/11 fan. Today is my wife's birthday.

Happy birthday MrsSki=US= :p

I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol. Idk what "311" is hehe.

Crappy band.

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=

A pox on thee! 311 - who's got the herb, Come original, Large in the Margin, Amber, Beautiful disaster! Expand those musical horizons SSG.! I recommend some grateful dead, sublime, Phish, and Bob Marley to get ya started in this musical journey of yours! :razz:

Sweet relief... a balm in the desert of haters... sweet manna... it comes in the form of The CurbStomp. Large in the Margin.... good times :)

Guest RET.Capt.Covert=US=
Crappy band.

Can't get around Sarge's love for gangsta rap.

I liked 311 when I was 10. Thats about it.

Guest RET.SSgt.SonicMulisha=US=
I have seen 311 3 times in concert and They have the best Lazer Light show!! I have been listening to them before they got popular... "311's Got Grassroots for your Momma".... that is a quote from Their album Grass Roots which was the first time I listened to 311. So next just let "Peanut Beat That Thing" and listen to some good music.... long live 311, cus we ALL Mixed Up, and everyone is a Beautiful Disaster.

I recommend some grateful dead, sublime, Phish, and Bob Marley to get ya started in this musical journey of yours! :razz:

I've listened to all of them and didn't like any of them. Right now I'm listening to Three 6 Mafia.

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
I've listened to all of them and didn't like any of them. Right now I'm listening to Three 6 Mafia.

I like my share of rap music but three 6 mafia is at the bottom of the list for me. Emenim would have to be my favorite artist of all time. His original tapes before he released his first album are insane. Lyrical wordsmith

Guest Impulse
Sorry to say this to anyone who likes them but I listened to like.. 12 of their songs and every song is the exact same beat with the same sound. I thought I was listening to 1 really long crappy song hehe but maybe they sound better live.

I like my share of rap music but three 6 mafia is at the bottom of the list for me. Emenim would have to be my favorite artist of all time. His original tapes before he released his first album are insane. Lyrical wordsmith

Three 6 Mafia isn't my favorite, although I do like some of their stuff. It's just what happened to be on Pandora at the time. My favorite rap artist would have to be Bun B of UGK.

Archived