GOOD NEWS FOR A FEW PLAYERS!!

Guest Goliathos

Guest Goliathos

Well, the time has finally rolled around and I have a platinum star for my G3. Which means, I will abstain form using it ever again!! This is good news for a few people, I'll leave names out. :} JK, getting a platinum has nothing to do with it, I'm just getting really bored with that damn gun. It took me exactly nine days to get the platinum with the G3.

Crap, sorry, thought i was in Public Forum, feel free to move this.

Guest MAJ.Kaossilator=US=
9 days to plat a weapon??? I hate you for the amount of time you can spend on this....... :)

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

I have no idea how you even manage to kill people with a G3!

I think it's one of the worst weapons in the game, though maybe it's cos i just suck with it.

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Have u played with it since they started allowing you to use red dot and ACOG on it? In hardcore its hard to beat at short-med and in some cases even long distance.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
G3 is basically a VSS. So if you get annoyed with people using the VSS as if it were an assault rifle, say hello to the G3.

Guest Goliathos

I have to disagree with that last comment Staff Sergeant. The G3 is a completely nacky gun, if you're not good with it, you suck like a Dyson. Trust me, when I first picked up that gun on my first character I blew so hard it wasn't even funny. But one day I just decided I would try it again, and viola!! I was a machine.

And as for you Sergeant Kaos, the fact that I got a Plati in nine days explains why people thought I was hacking, WHICH I DON'T!!!!

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
I have to disagree with that last comment Staff Sergeant. The G3 is a completely nacky gun, if you're not good with it, you suck like a Dyson. Trust me, when I first picked up that gun on my first character I blew so hard it wasn't even funny. But one day I just decided I would try it again, and viola!! I was a machine.

And as for you Sergeant Kaos, the fact that I got a Plati in nine days explains why people thought I was hacking, WHICH I DON'T!!!!

Got the Gol plat in 2 days with my old soldier. :razz: Not hard though,sit back in HC rush and average 40-60 kills a round.

Guest RET.Maj.SKI=US=
I have no idea how you even manage to kill people with a G3!

I think it's one of the worst weapons in the game, though maybe it's cos i just suck with it.

Sir, does it take you two shots with it before you kill someone rather than the usual one? Is that why it is very vacuous?

Guest Goliathos
Got the Gol plat in 2 days with my old soldier. :razz: Not hard though,sit back in HC rush and average 40-60 kills a round.

Now, that is questionable, did you spend all of two days just playin BC2?!?! And with a SNIPER?!?! I've lost all respect..... :D

Guest RET.2ndLt.Crbstmp4Gsus=US=
Now, that is questionable, did you spend all of two days just playin BC2?!?! And with a SNIPER?!?! I've lost all respect..... :D

First month or so I had the game I played straight HC and was not a member of the clan. Had a lot of free time on my hands and was some what of a noob sniper as I made sure to stay clear of any danger:razz:. Learned on the M24 and once I got the GOL i fell in love. 2-3 days and had that sucker plat. But barely had any other weapon bronze :( Will never waste that amount of time on a game again.......(coughBcoughFcough3cough)

G3 is epic though. I'm just now getting the hang of it, preferring the red dot over the acog right now. cheers:D

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
Sir, does it take you two shots with it before you kill someone rather than the usual one? Is that why it is very vacuous?

Of course anything over one is FAR too much :p

Guest Goliathos
Lol, I'm gonna love BF3, and last night I had the wonderful opportunity of stomping IMA (I think thats who it was) with mental and Crazy.... It was good fun.

Archived