BF2: "Your CD-Key is not valid"

Guest RET.MCPO.MasterOfPuppets=US=

I don't know whats going on with my game. It's a retail copy, my CD key my CD.

I've installed and played on both Vista and Windows 7 multiple times and had no problem but now I keep getting that error(Yes I am running it as administrator).

Any suggestions?

Core 2 duo

4gb Ram

GTS 250

If you need anything else on my computer just check my xfire profile my "rig" is uploaded.

Thanks.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Ok so it an easy fix, simple run the program as an administrator

Only joking :D, There likely isen't much that you can do. Double check your running it as an administrator. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling and patching to the latest version 1.5. Make your your caps lock isen't down when your typing the code, make sure your typing it right, watching the 1's and 0 because they tend to look like I's and O's.

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
I'd say contact EA. It shouldn't be too hard to get a CD code from them seeing as they're selling the game for like $10 these days.

Re installed, re patched, entered the key properly (Still running as administrator). And nothing...

Edit -

Now this is really starting to get annoying, the one time it lets me into a game I get kicked for high ping and then I can't join anything else..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SeaKing29
Well you're in luck, all I have to do is find my BFBC2 CD Key and give it to you. If I can only find the case. (BFBC2 was too laggy for me.)

Archived