Awesome Song

Guest RastaGanja

Guest RastaGanja

oh lol btw its Dirty Heads (band) - song Stand Tall

AND just fyi if you enjoy the music jams try out LAY ME DOWN!!!!! its just as epic :D Ruba dub style is awesome...guy at the end says Rasta Style :D

Guest Ret.Maj.Xander=US=
Hey, this is a pretty good song, thanks!

And now to return the favor...this song is something I listen to whenever I need to stop thinking, relax, and reflect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAkOhXIsI0

I've prolly watched this video 30 times in the past few years. Crazy good with guitar. John Butler Trio's album "Grand National" is amazing. Also those are acrylic finger nails he has on, he isnt like a witch or something lol.

Man i love Youtube, if it wasn't for youtube 100s of bands like this would have never been discovered, thats why the whole vevo thing is the devil. any more now you can't even upload a video with a song on it that isn't yours unless you call people and get permissions.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=

Or you write with permission from so and so in the description :D, you don't even need the permission as long as it says it vevo can't do anything unless they own exclusive rights.

But without vevo youtube wouldn't be free :D which would you rather

Guest RET.MG.Qotsa=US=
Guest xSigmaOnex

So, one of my favorite artists is Dallas Green. He's the vocalist/guitarist for Alexisonfire, but he also has a popular solo project called City and Colour. He occasionally does songs with other Canadian artists as backup vocals and such. This song is by a Canadian rap artist called Shad, featuring Dallas. It happens to be one of my favorite songs at the moment. Shad is unlike other rap artists because its more like he is a musical poet, unlike popular American rappers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKZMMmN8mDg

Archived