car thread!

Guest masterderman

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
yeah agreed bigmac jeremys hates german cars for no reason, my favourites are the mercedes-benz and koenigseeg

lol thats definitely not true, do you watch top gear a lot? Cos hes in love with the new Merc SLS and Merc. Mclaren, and says the 3 series BM is the best car for it's price range.

lol thats definitely not true, do you watch top gear a lot? Cos hes in love with the new Merc SLS and Merc. Mclaren, and says the 3 series BM is the best car for it's price range.

he prefers british cars instead of germans not that he hates german,but yeah its his opinion

Well being that he's british... :P. Gotta say some of the new mercs are lush, that SLS and the merc. SL black are awesome.

Guest RET.Capt.MustangMan94=US=
holy crap it's mustang!!! lol

I've always been around on the forums, but as always if I don't have anything to say... well... I dont!

As for bigmac yes your 2010 BMW M5 has over a hundred more ponds of torque pulling in a around 380 ft-lbs; compared to my 94's 280 ft-lbs stock :). Just remember a few things though if I had the money you'll spend on that M5 for my Mustang I would have 4 1994 Cobras. One pushing over 1100 HP and smoking the quarter mile in 9 sec. One to out pace you on a road course and two more for what ever I felt like. Taking a bit from my old days racing I'd still put money on a Mustang over a M3 or M5 from a stop and have. But then again I may or may not be stock ;)

Yes my name and car match but that's only half the story. There's a thread around here somewhere with the meaning of our gamers tags that give the whole story.

Oh and Yes I do bleed Ford Blue!

P.S. Don't get me started on those crack pot videos and reviews about the GT500. Because if you put a better set of tires on them to hook, not much will stand up to it.

Guest BigMac530
You can only drive one car at a time, right? A 2010 Ford Mustang GT STOCK is not faster than a 2010 BMW M5 STOCK. If you really want to talk about a sports car, try out an M6.

M6 is like a family saloon car that's powerful and fast. I don't think it can really be classed as a sports car, maybe just a sporty car. Though family sports car sounds like the right way to say it. Compared to the M5 the M6 really isn't worth the extra pricetag. Yeah it's faster off the line and will win against an M5 on the track, but i doubt it would be by much - even over a second or two. i THINK , dont quote me, the M3 is actually faster than both of them as well.

For family sports cars i'm a BIG Audi fan, the RS4 is a really awesome car. Though a tad pricey, i think it's around the same as an M5.

Archived