KCtheCat Pwns an Admin on Vent.

Guest Zarth

Guest SFC.No1sadvocate=US=
[quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]i saw that on my friends myspace profile and it made me think right of you kc....lol[/quote] Why would you say that KC did that?

Guest Zarth
yeah....KC will come into your channel and turn his mic way down and spam Duke Nukem sayings off of a soundboard. But the mic is so low you can hardly hear what its saying and everyones like "WTF IS THAT?" and of course you pop outta game and there KC sits spamming duke nukem sayings. "Ive got Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls of steel." lol[

Guest CPT.MacCullock=US=
I finally posted my own opinion as WO1 Skyler correctly required it [url=http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/barracks/viewtopic.php?t=686][color=orange]at the end of this thread[/color][/url].

Guest RET.SGM.Church=US=
[quote=CPL.Zarth=US=]yeah....KC will come into your channel and turn his mic way down and spam Duke Nukem sayings off of a soundboard. But the mic is so low you can hardly hear what its saying and everyones like "WTF IS THAT?" and of course you pop outta game and there KC sits spamming duke nukem sayings. "Ive got Balls,Balls,Balls,Balls of steel." lol[[/quote] Way to ruin the inside Joke

Guest Zarth
[quote=SSG.MacCullock=US=]It is all a tease at that clan member, who never hints at harassing anyone about anything. I have to admit the video IS funny to a point, but then it goes on and on with many obscenities. I made the original mistake of thinking it was glorifying an actual incident of harassing an admin by someone in our clan. So you fooled me, PFC Zarth ![/quote] pwnt....all in good fun Mac. not PFC anymore but its all good

Guest CPT.MacCullock=US=
[quote=CPL.Zarth=US=][quote=SSG.MacCullock=US=]It is all a tease at that clan member, who never hints at harassing anyone about anything. I have to admit the video IS funny to a point, but then it goes on and on with many obscenities. I made the original mistake of thinking it was glorifying an actual incident of harassing an admin by someone in our clan. So you fooled me, PFC Zarth ![/quote] pwnt....all in good fun Mac. not PFC anymore but its all good[/quote] I was referring to the rank you would have if it were up to me, of course. :wink:

Archived