Wasnt sure where to put this.

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=

Guest RET.CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=
It's not really tech help, more of a question about TS. I remember a month or two ago it was discussed briefly what the correct format was for retired members on TS. From what i remember i thought it was to be (Ret).RANK.NAME=US= (e.g. (Ret)CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=. I think this was when we were discussing about addressing people by ranks, and how people could tell what rank retired people were. But it seems like everyones stuck with RET.NAME=US= (which i prefer). Is there a set way of doing it? Just for sames sake.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
But i think its almost assumed that anyone who is retired would have become an officer or a high ranking member since the rank of E-7 is required to become retired

Guest RET.SSgt.Haterade=US=
[quote='SFC.ThievingSix=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=79549#post79549']But i think its almost assumed that anyone who is retired would have become an officer or a high ranking member since the rank of E-7 is required to become retired[/QUOTE] I wouldn't assume that Sergeant First Class. After all, E-7 isn't O-1. And just calling everyone Sir gets annoying.

Guest RET.Maj.Skyler=US=
[quote='RET.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=','http://clanunknownsoldiers.com/hq/thread/?postID=79546#post79546']It's not really tech help, more of a question about TS. I remember a month or two ago it was discussed briefly what the correct format was for retired members on TS. From what i remember i thought it was to be (Ret).RANK.NAME=US= (e.g. (Ret)CDR.CrAzY_NuTtA=US=. I think this was when we were discussing about addressing people by ranks, and how people could tell what rank retired people were. But it seems like everyones stuck with RET.NAME=US= (which i prefer). Is there a set way of doing it? Just for sames sake.[/QUOTE] It was decided to have RET members TS names as (RET)Rank.Name=US= so members know what rank they Were/Retained.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
[QUOTE]I wouldn't assume that Sergeant First Class. After all, E-7 isn't O-1. And just calling everyone Sir gets annoying. [/QUOTE] Yeah i dident think about that :D

Archived