Wireless headset

Guest SoundOfDeath

Guest SoundOfDeath
I got a wireless headset as a late Christmas present because the one I was using broke. When I tried to hook it up, it wouldn't work. It's a transmitter that hooks up to my computer via USB. They are the Turtle Beach Earforce X31. Anyone have any experience with this? Their website says it should work with a PC. Edit: I've been looking online, and I think I would have to get some extra cords.

Guest gamerk2
If they are battery powered, you may have to give them a charge first (assuming proprietary recharging battery) Also, you may need to manually download their drivers; 7 is good at automatically getting drivers, but sometimes doesn't have a clue.

Guest RET.CW4.ThievingSix=US=
Try a different set of batteries, maby you have one of them the wrong way around?, or maby its a fault within the headset itself. Or maby it's just not going to work with a PC, you may need some adapters because its supposed to be for xbox360. Does you or one of your friends have an xbox360, try it with that to see if it works on theirs so you know if it works at all.

Guest SoundOfDeath
I'm using the set that came with the headset. I think drivers may be it because it doesn't say installing drivers when i plug it in to the usb drive

Archived